- Picture Gallery
We, the Staff of St. Edmund's College, are convinced that Education has the potential to transform society and thus we commit ourselves to:
1.   Working together to create a NEW SOCIETY where people would accept each other as brothers and sisters
under the common parenthood of God.
2.   Accepting religious and cultural pluralism in the conviction that "Unity in Diversity" is part of God's plan for
3.   Creating an environment where the all-round development of the individual is promoted with dignity, principally
through right relationships with God, with others and with the whole of creation.
4.   Collaborating with all people of good will in order to usher in a more just, peaceful and compassionate climate
5.   To assist the poor and oppressed in their own advancement and development.
6.   Inspired by this Vision and operating out of the conviction that we are called by God to partner Him in the
creation of this NEW SOCIETY, we will share this vision with our students and past students and their parents,
so that the college community has a common motivation.
7.   Through Value Education sensitize our students to social needs.
8.   Educate our students to be open to all religions, promoting inter-relatedness leading to integration.
9.   Sensitize our students towards ecological preservation and restoration.
10.   Provide opportunities to our students to reach out even more to the underprivileged, the marginalized and
those oppressed by social and gender restrictions.
11.   Promote flexibility and innovativeness to make our courses of study more occupationally relevant.