Some activities of the Alumni Association:
- The members of the Alumni Association (SECUDA) took all the right initiatives to secure financial aid from the Government of Meghalaya to organize the Study-Tour Program of the Life-Sciences Departments.
- It sponsored 500 mementos for the felicitation function of the Graduating Classes.
- It jointly sponsored the construction of the Stage, Pandal and Ramp for the Annual “Young Talent Time” function cum Prize Distribution Ceremony.
- The members of SECUDA were actively involved in the preparation of Project Reports and Concept Papers for the CIC and DBT findings.
- The members of the SECUDA were actively involved in the organization of the National Seminar on “Look South – A Meghalaya Perspective”.
- The members helped organize funds, presented papers and conducted different sessions as Chairpersons.
- It sponsored a number of College Week programs like Cross Country Race, Cycling and helped with logistical support.
- The Alumni supported the College for a free medical check up of all the students of the College by providing Doctors and medicine.
- The Alumni from time to time assisted the outreach programmes of the College by giving medicines for medical camps and other support.
- Participation in Annual College Week Programmes and other programmes of the College.
If you are an alumnus of the college, please register yourself by clicking Register